Wednesday, January 11, 2006

2006.....the chart to start all charts

HO ho....HO,
Herbie James STILL here, after one Wild and Crazy party holiday season, zoom zoom zoom....and It Has been wild....>). I can only hope that you were feeling the love that all that energy people put out there to bring us that much fun. The Clubs were packed like no other....I ended up spinning on Christmas day....and That turned out to be a Blast. Packed dance floor, lots of hands in the air. TOO MUCH FUN. Normally the release of new music at the end of the year comes in drips and drabs.....consider this your "Catch up" as I think there are Plenty of wicked tracks to bump you through the night....This chart, as most of my charts, are in no particular order...I'm sure I left out some Fiercenesses...and I Don't give out such information as to what particular mix I might be playing out of all the choices....or you too could give the "Herbicidal Treatment" and I'd have to kill you. I do my homework....you do yours....>). My sets are getting tighter and the songs are flying by faster and faster in the mix.....not quite Bad Boy Bill fast, I DO let the song play, but the overlays get longer and sometimes the breaks disappear, and who Knows what order the set will turn out on any given night....???...I start the first record and the ride starts from there. So.....Keep your Tails Waggin'....and when you see ME boppin' up in the booth ....make your way by and say High....I love when people visit....keeps things animated. Let's keep this year Sexy. This, my friend, is my first chart of the year 2006, stay with me yall.....It Will be Sexy indeed.
Love All Around.
Herbie

1. Eurythmics I've Got A Life (#1 because of the reaction....and what she says)
2. Tini Monteca "First Time Around" (white)
3. Nu Rhythmix "Babylon (Into A Groove)" rmxs
4. Sam Perez & Daruish "Across the Ocean"
5. Blue Meche' "It's My Beat" (best use of a Led Zepplin sample)
6. White Groove "Pianosonic"
7. Roger Sanchez "Turn Up the Music" (Still)
8. T-Street "Keep On Runnin'"
9. The Vintage "To Believe"
10. Tower Of Power "Squib Cakes" (Mr. K edit....this one's Fierceness for ME)
11. Voodoo Saints "True Story"
12. High Life feat. Karime Kendra "Mercy On Me"
13. Soul Central "Need You Now"
14. Starlett DJ's "Can't Stop Dancin'"
15. Kujay Dada "Everything" ( recurrent, but I just Can't stop playing this record)
16. Superchumbo "Everything U"
17. T-Funk feat Inaya Day "Glamourous Life"
18. Aaron Smith "Dancin' " rmx
19. Body Rockers "I Like the Way"
20. Wavelab "Exceptional"
21. Undah-Dub "He Had Sex"....>)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damit Herbie, you are just SO SEXY!!!! Lovin' the mixes!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

hello
how to download this set ?