Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 06 Chart Sighting

Hey All

There has been So much grooviness abounding....the thumpocity of it all has My head twirling just trying to read the lables before they jump off the platter. Now There's a 3D cartoon image for ya. Go ponder. I have really been having a good time spinning of late and seems that my sets are tightening up. I'm able to hold on to a musical idea more than three songs. Good for some, boring for others....ying Yang. Here is the short of it though in the form of my latest Top 20. Good Choon hunting. AND...in case I have to repeat myself...IT"S ALL GOOD...so GET IT ALL.

1. Squat 84 "Good Stuff" (Ocean Trax)
2. Goldtrapp "Number One" (Mute)
3. Martin Solveig "Jealousy" (Defected)
4. Highpass "Highpass EP vol 2" (BassTrip)
5. Julien Jabre "Swimming Places" (Defected)
6. Mark Knight feat Katherine Ellis "Insatible" (Toolroom)
7. LeRon & Yves Eaux "Right Now" (Amplitude)
8. John Dahlback feat. Ericka Gellermark "Nothing Is For Real" (HouseSession)
9. Cloud 9 "How Shall I Rock Thee?" (Ma Jolie Musique)
10. StarKillers "Discotecha" (Kobbe and Leeds)
11. Disconstruction "Thank You" (too small to read on the cd)
12. Undah-Dub "He Had Sex With A White Girl"
13. Michael M "The Beat" (Amplitude Cdr...thank you very much)
14. House Headz "Stella" (Nebula)
15. Ferry Corsten "Fire" (Positiva)
16. Meck feat Leo Sayer "Thunder In My Heart Again" (Island)
17, Claude Njoya & Richard Bahericz "Latex" (MoneMusic)
18, LMC feat. Rachel McFarlene "You Get What You Give" (AATW)
19. Rivas Feat Stevie Rayno "Run to You' cdr
20. Deep Dish feat Stevie Nicks "Dreams" cdr

Now ...throw in my last two charts...a few recurrent classics...some things that I want to hear for myself....and Voila....the Herbicidal Sexualness.....>) So...Drop me a line sometime and let me hear from ya...what you're thinking. Better yet....If you can get by a booth I'm in ...stop by and introduce, I love people to visit.

Love all around
Herbie

HerbieJames.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

herbie...

you truly are an inspiration to us all... and mentor to so many in the south florida area... you have turned so many people ont o so much music that they may never have found if you hadnt taken teh time to share and care. thank you so much for being there for all of us... i know you are rocking it this very second at voodoo... unfortunatly... im so behind in my work, i couldnt make it out today... but i plan on catching your next show.

thanx again for spreading the word, the love, and the music.

a humble follower always,

jason dunne

p.s. you should have a guest book on your page for us to leave comments. :)