Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Baseball legs 'n pants. It's Official

Hey Players,

I hope you've been reading up in the rags...and keeping your ears to the street....the news is Out....that This Sunday at the Voodoo Lounge....Babylon T will host the Official Welcoming event for the Gay World Series 2006....some 25 Softball teams worth of Men and Women in town, as in from all over the country, for the weeks BIG.... Play-Off. If that word alone doesn't get you to come Out ....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Play-Off...I think that's what I'll call the CD.("Batter UP”, the video, out soon after).

Add to the sexiness of all That....I AM going to DJ the event....and let's just state here that....I'm a Baseball Fan....ok I like the pants....hehe...and the Men that play it....So to say the least...I'm inspired....and can't wait to bring the Full Moon Madness to the dance-floor....Boing....As always I've been doing my homework and have amassed some great new hottie hotties that I'm going to unleash on the beasts....Voodoo indeed. So don't try to run....just take it when you get it....heads bobbin' and bodies groovin' ....floor slippery from sweat....and let's all come out in mass quantities, and show these boys how We Do IT.

This Sunday the 13th, 5pm ‘til 11pm. Come Together, with Me and get your early groove on that's gonna last you till the next time I'm playing a dance floor....so you Need to BE there.....for the Glory of the Team....you know...Us and Them....Me and You ...and what a team we are.

Stop by the booth and say hi.....see you on the floor....tail waggin'...wagwagwagwag.

Love all around
Herbie

www.herbiejames.com
www.garysantis.com

No comments: