Thursday, November 09, 2006

This Ain't No Brokeback Mountain, Boy


Let's Ride,

First off let me thank all of you who made it to the polls this Tuesday....respect. We are all survivors....and we're in this together....politics aside.... we all have to decide to "Live the Life".....and That life, means ...DANCING !! And, this Sunday...November 12th....at the Voodoo Lounge...Gary Santis presents, a special version of Babylon T. It's "Cowboy T" With a "HOT Cowboy" contest at 10pm. Giddy Up !!

Ok now...you have to get a 3D picture, in your mind....of ME....On a horse....(hehehe)....yeah right....But you Can picture me....in the saddle....ON a Cowboy..
(do-able)....OK....now picture a room Full of Cowboys....dancing to House music....HEY.. It could Happen. Might be easier to vision a room Full of Sexy men, who Like cowboys....(wagwagwagwag)....Sweating to the beats...and being Served, by some of the sexiest bar staff in the world...add the Herbicidal twist to the mix, with some Great T Classics....a few Wicked drum tracks...some incredible new vocals that I've found recently.....and Voila... Babylon T magic.

You say, you've seen it.....you Say, you've heard it....I say, you Need to BE there to Know it....cause Every time I turn it.....It's with Love and sexy energy....annnnd, it's Different every, single time. I Love the music....I Love the room....but YOU, my friend, are the most important part of the puzzle that makes my world spin round. So this Sunday....when you come in....stop by the booth and say hi....so I can give to you, some of the love that I feel, when you're on the floor, hands raised to heaven, and rockin' to the beats.

It's going to be Quite a Ride. Jump ON....and I'll feel you then.

Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

http://www.garysantis.com

No comments: