Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How we got You there, and OUT

Play/Download "Take My Trip Part 1"
Right Click and Save to download


Alright,

In the last two podcasts....which were the middle three hours of the night...of the wHole night....the parts when the crowd packed IT in....and rubbed IT....(and let me just tell you ....they rub IT)...and these are the parts when the CockTails are flowin'....and you Know what They can do...the parts when the crowd is ScREaming for IT....did you Hear IT....did you...."Feel" IT....??? I did. So, I can only Hope....that you were able to get through my "Peakness" on this night....presented as it were.

I have said it ova and ova to you..."You have got to know what down is...to know what Up is."....so you now Need to hear just how it was that I got them to that point ....the beginning of the night. The part of the night that I build them UP to the point where they come by the booth to leave their T-shirts (and pants...yes, what these boys won't do for a simple request....no Wonder I play them with glee.) It's a Gift. Several drinks and shots later....and all the way to the End of the night....when I let them down with a song....something to "Ease" them Out the door. Singing a melody...with a hug.

So Here, my little Beat Bunnies....here is the Beginning....And the End of the night that ensued the middle. These are the parts of the "puzzle" that got them There...and Back. ...and Oh yes....They come Back. With lust and Love. I do have powers you know.

Meantime...Keep your heads to the sky. And stay tuned....you know I have a weekly internet radio show on G.I.R.L.
And Do stop by my booth and say high...I love peoples to stop by....for a chat/grope.

Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

http://www.gayinternetradiolive.com

No comments: