Thursday, August 27, 2009

Play/Download ManDance August 2003 Pt3.mp3
right click and save this link (PC)
Apple click and save this link (MAC)


But, Before we get started,

It was late and it was humid. The sweat was running down the walls as much as it was their bodies. Ok, maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea. It was August in Fort Lauderdale, and having just dodged 3 hurricanes, the men were out to "have It." Me, I hold court in the corner of a very sexy little corner of the world called the Ramrod Bar. It's one of my "Crosses to bear." But, on the third Friday of every month, they do something very remarkable. They move walls out, and turn the bar, into a dance club. And believe me when I tell you, the energy is crazy Off The Chain sexual. Not so much physical as it is just, in the air. I think you know I know. I do have just a bit exxxperience in this area....(blushing.)

So this set, is the third of four CD sets of the night. Sounds like peak night to me, but then, I started at 10pm....and it was already crowded at 11....and it stayed that way until around 3:30. Last call being at 3am. I call it reading a room....but then, I walked in with an attitude to DOIT To them. Needless to say....I think they "Got It." So, Short and sweet this time. It's all about the music and a good time. I hope you have one listening back to this one. And I Hope....that if you are ever near by....on a third Friday of the month....that you'll stop in the Ramrod, and help me DOIT again.

Meantime....keep your heads to the sky....and live life like it's your last day to live it. Give love, like it's all you have to give, 'cause you know it's true, that...."All you need is Love."...(to quote somebody famous.) See you out and about.

Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com


http://www.gayinternetradiolive.com

No comments: