Sunday, May 02, 2010

Some good morning come down grooves

Play/Download I Can't Get Out pt 4 mp3
Right Click & Save (Windows)
Command Click & Save (MAC)


Hello out there....all my fave Fabnesses.

It's been some wild and full on hands in the air fun nights as of late. I only wish you All could BE there for all of them. And, I wish that I could post All of it in podcasts. Time and space allotted....it's just not possible. The other point to be made here....is a lot of you who Do make it to the club....and you come for many different reasons....(wagwagwagwag)....but, you sometimes don't stay to the very end....lights up...with security herding you out the doors. So, you miss some of the most musical fun of the whole story of the night. Now too, I don't always get to "come down." Sometimes the crowd, and the set, just doesn't let it happen that way. But, as you know from my past posts....I love to come up and to come down. This just happened to be one of those nights. A night when there were famous glitteratti in the room, and I was playing to them. This is a sample of what can happen.....when that happens.

Mind you....they have already been beat down with the Herbicidal sexualness....and might need a hug before they are "Herded". Too, they have been cocktailed, bumped, and groped by some of the sexiest sexiness in the world....from where I stand anyway. This one...they just didn't want to leave.....so I gave them a nudge. I love nudges. So, a few fierce cocktails....and lots of free groping later....this is how it all came "Down." It's when the energy is still pumping....and I turn them around for some delicious
late night / early morning grooves. Also, keep in mind...the lights were up and the bartenders are waving me down for at least the last twenty minutes. So, Let the games begin.

Love all around;
Herbie


No comments: