Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two Come UP's to 2011


Happy 2011 My little Beat bunnies,

I certainly am holding up my end....what with all the madnesses that made up the party end of the year.....O...MG....Becky. I ended up having to spin Christmas Eve....AND New Years Eve.
I’m not complaining...as they were Both some of the best nights Ever in the club. Crowds that were Ready, and Willing, to GO there. They had Me going for sure. Raising their glasses and their voices. Must‘ve been the music. And, they Seemed to have “Started” earlier this year....not waiting to come late....but by 11pm....there was crowd mass.

Now....on That note....you Know, how I love to ‘Come UP”. Well....I enjoyed the end of the year So much....and 2011 already beginning with a “Bang”....I thought that I’d start this years podcasts....with a little “Taste” of how we “Began.’ Here’s TWO....”Come Up” sets actually....from Two different, Consecutive nights. So you can see how two nights....back to back....turn out just a bit different...according to how the crowd fills the room. The 2nd night filling faster....it got harder quicker.....boing.

Don’t get me wrong....I love Love LOVE Peak night....when it’s shoulder to well....shoulder....and they are hollerin’ and carrying on....like they Do. But, early night....when there are only a few “Fans” in the room....gives me a chance to get My groove On....before I have to Push them.

So, here’s a taste....of two Different nights....and how they came UP.

Stay tuned....and keep your panties on....cause next time....I’m thinking I’ll give you Two “Peak” night sets....different nights as well.....to contrast how They work the same....but different.
Same bag of music as always....it just keeps coming and coming out …..different....but at the same time.....Herbicidal.

Hope these give you a look into the DJ mind of Herbie James....as this Def gives you a look see into my “Bin of Fierceness.”...as it stands to Date.

So, grab the cocktail that you missed since you obviously can’t always BE there week to week.....Turn up the Volume on your home surround sound.....powder your um....”Floor”....and shake a tail feather with me.

Share the house love....and I hope that I get to hang with All of you sometime soon in 2011. Keep your heads to the sky....it’s the only way.

Love All Around
Herbie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. DJ !

As an aging little cubby bear who follows your mixin very closely I must thank you for the warmth as we've got lot's of snow this year. Do you think you would ever do a tour of some northern cities ? Bring some of that south florida hotness up here ???

Stky

DJ Herbie James said...

Hi Stky

Thanks for the props buddy....I truly appreciate that you listen and Love the musics. I'm all about sharing the house love with my peeps....so sure....hook me up with some promoters....and let's get me "Exposed."

Herbiejames@gmail.com

Love all around
Herbie