Saturday, May 07, 2011

Go Deeper!!

play/download NRGVocalManDance2.mp3
Right Click & Save WINDOWS
Command Click & Save MAC


Hello there Universe.

I’m here to report....that You can Get!!. You....Can Get!! Just ask it. Wish It. Think It. Feel It. Want It bad enough....yeah yeah...I know I know. I’ve been Taught this my whole life....and have listened to many people tell me the whole sales pitch. Over and Over. Again and Again. And If only I had listened a Long time ago.....we would be talking a whole new story in the “E True Hollywood Story” that is my life. NOW.

BE Blessed!! You already are.....Just accept it.
Listen to your Uncle Herbie.

Now, Listen to your Uncle Herbie....as he turns out yet anOther set of what has turned into a night of Wicked High NRG. The club that I have been Delt....(*the
Ramrod Bar in Fort Lauderdale, FL) Has turned into this Wild, feely touchy, hands in the air, screaming for the breakdown, Loving crowd on my Friday nights. Truly a gift horse.

This parTicular set....is the second of the four sets that made up the last 3rd Friday of the Month MANDANCE. (*Not, to be missed) The crowd on this one....was just up for it. I just wish I had an open mic that could capture the “Live” vibe of the night. Hot.

This set is a little more on the Vocal tip than I might tend to play....but you know I Love It ALL. There are even a couple of “Requests” spattered in it. But, since I love to Play It All....and try to Mixxx it Up.....Here’s a different side of the Herbicidal.

Not to worry....there’s more MORE to come. I Think you should hear it all...but you Need to get to the club...and enjoy the full on....Volume Cranked up....Cocktailed, Groped, and Bumped madness that ensues just about every Friday now.

Feel some house love.....let the music lift you Up.....Turn it UP....Get on your best Sunday dancin’ shoes....and shake it up with me.

Hope you are all doing well....and living Life Large.
Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

http://www.gayinternetradiolive.com

(*yes, don’t forget to tune in for my weekly updated radio show on GIRL every Monday and Friday!!....Midnight to 2am.)

No comments: