Monday, September 19, 2011

ManBearsDancing 9/11 Part 1

Download Man Bears Dancing 9/11 part 1
right click and save (Windows)
command click and save (MAC)

This roller coaster called Life....
How much fun is That!!
Mandance 9/11

Oogie Boogie...This past one....the manbeardancing thang.....It was a dark and moody type.  Ok, I know that listening to the whole night, start to finish...which I think should be the way to do it....trip that it was....is a Job sometimes when you aren’t there and Caught UP in the whole “Rubbin’ ON IT, cocktail influenced, Moment of it all....(*slurp.)  Try to keep up, ok?  And, when you DO listen....once in a while, take a step back and just try to imagine a great night out at the Club....some Club....This club....and in all it’s groping hotness that is.

One thing I noticed though....the “Sound” of the club, changes from early to late.  The “Subs” are more Balanced to the room. later.  And, don’t get me wrong...peak night we have Club Sound.  Decent and balanced loud.  And, These tracks, in That room....with That sexxxy crowd.  Taking it like pros. I only have This (.) many powers...and I Only use them for good.  (*w.) Cameras ready...prepare to Flash.

And my musics tastes.  Well....they are what they are....and always, Always ….going there. Varied they Are. *va.  (*very active varied artists.)  And...this was Mandance 9/11.  It was dark....with an “After-moon’ effect.  Early crowd tonight....wow..and sexy.  Some even dressed. Out early FOR IT I’d say....(*there were a coupla Pre-parties....so I heard.P....after the fact.)

You will come to Always expect me to throw down some Fierce new tracks....and I will Always talk to you, lyrically....and with grrrrroove....from the booth.  It’s has been getting a bit more “progressive.”...it’s that musical pendulum....it swings....from deep house / vocal house....to progressive tribal tech.  The lines are again, very blurred between house and techno.  Think Herbicidally.

So, yes, listen front to back....Queen Latifah to George Harrison.....don’t ask.  I’ll tell.  Thinking this time though, that I’ll give you the whole night.  Yes, I see them there, by the speaker app’ing Shazam....when all they had to do was to ask.  I can usually tell how the night is going, by “Who’s Dancing...and when.”  Hookers....!!!
Love Them.

I had a great time too,..M’d 9/11  (*always the 3rd Friday of the month.....Not to be missed.)  It takes Your vibe, to Make mine.  Werq!! Thank you.....it Was good for me.

O’yes....I played a coupla songs twice....even a few requests.....as the Early crowd also deserved to hear them....as did the Very different Late crowd....but I expect that, You’ll want to hear them at different times too....so; in order it is then!  Always expect some Fab lyric along the way...  StoryTime.  Talking to you.  And, there Will, eVentually come a Beat down.  Et...the Menz Dancing...and, the Journey.

Thanks to the universe for bringing it all together for us.  It takes a Lot of energy to feel that, for as long as it takes.  Not sure I can stop....thanks again.

Meantime, head up. Listen to Everything. Make smart choices. Call your mom. Get Herbicidal.

Love all around,
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

http://www.gayinternetradiolive.com


No comments: