Sunday, February 05, 2012

Attentions Peoples of My Universe,


Download " Eye On The Groove Part 1 MP3"
Windows Right Click and Save the link
MAC Command Click and Save the link


I have a drummer in me....it beats to a Different beat.  Come, let me beat Yours....with Mine.

Yes....pay attentions....and Thank you All for listening.  I know there is a LOT of music out there.....all kinds.  And, Dance music....well, the lines there have been so blurred in the last few years....that I’m not exactly sure What to call what I Play.  House, Techno, Tech-House, Nu-Disco, Progressive.  All of the above I’d say.  Yeah....Lucky Me....I get to play it ALL.  As, My drummer, the one on the inside...is Always seeking...and Has Always sought...the element in the music that it takes to move Me.  And That; I hope; moves You!!

I’ve said it before; that you really have to BE there to get the full “Effect” of the rubbin’, bumpin’, gropin’, lovin’, drinkin’, pumpin’ sound in the room.  As, this music is Made, in loud studios by loud professionals, to be played LOUD!!  The balance has to be right too.  Not Too loud, not too soft. And, it’s got to fit the space and the crowd.  The actual Sound And, the Music.  Play your Space and your Crowd. One will demand the other. And, when just listening, think of where and to whom it was played To.  That Room....That Crowd.  (*side point, please, know that I know, the differences of what it is to play a pool set, an after-hours, a peak night big room, give me Some credit.) (*sly Dudley Do-right snicker)

These sets, here and now....called “Eye On the Groove pt 1 and 2”.  Are two sets that were recorded early some recent Ramrod evening....and from there it went up some more.  Again, it was the night and The crowd to play to.  I Do try to Please there....but I also, Love to Teach them. You’ll hear in this journey, that I drop a few remixes of classics...some vocals...a few techno bombs....but connecting them all is My feel for the Groove.  My Drummer.

I always Love when someone comes in the room and tells me that,....even before they Knew who was playing....that they Knew it was Me.  Makes my tail wag....wagwagwagwagwag. People ask me what my “Style” is....and I have to tell them, I love all good music.  Positive lyric, uplifting, sexy and dirty, shake you by the hips, snaps your fingers, till you throw your pants in the corner Musics.  And, all connected with that groove thang.  That thang that gets between your ears and rocks your head....taps your toes....walks the runway...and makes you shout my name.

Know what I mean Vern?

All said and done....I’m blessed.  Blessed with the love of music.  Wide range OF IT too.  I get to share it with you at the club and here in Your Spaces.  It’s been a Fab year....and now 2012 is upon us....so let’s all....Put these sets in the digital Victrola....Grab yourself a glass of what Ever it is that you enjoy drinking....and raise it up high, for aToast....to Art...and to All the people out there who are sophisticated enough to “Dig It”.

To You...all the happiest of the years end holidays, and to the beginnings of the new one.  I wish you All the best of the best there IS.  LOVE!!

Enjoy the sets...let me hear-back from you sometimes.....Keep your heads to the sky....and...
Love all around,
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

http://www.gayinternetradiolive.com

No comments: