Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hurricane Katrina's just a Pooper

Hi Yall
(I love the word Yall....I feel so southern>
 
Ok I am,  southern that is,  it's a good thang.  So here we sit listening to "Katrina".  The hurricane that is.... BORING.  I am Suppose to be DJ'ing tonight....alas...the bar has NO ELECTRICITY....oh well...how spoiled we are.  .....And I had a Wicked Hurricane program sorta planned out....and the "Curtain" was going to go back up tonight for the contest and Everything.....but NOOOOOO....they are Such par ty Poopers.   There's been at least ten people call me ....that Also don't have electricity.....to say they were coming out.....awwww....but then...here we are.  Guess I'm Just going to have to drag out ALL the toys....and get nekid.....wagwagwagwag....>).....Hold that thought. 
 
Actually, here in Fort Lauderdale,...the storm didn't get us bad at all....I've been thru Much worse.  So, we will ....work for a while.....then ....DISTRACTIONS....>)
 
Hope you're All well ....stop by the club.....say High.....BE.....there.....cyber soon.
herbie

No comments: