Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Shocking News

Hey Everybody,
 
Looks like yall are going to make me divulge some of my secrets.  I mean if I'm going to have to BLOG ;then some of this is going to be a rant.  I'll try to change the names to protect the not so innocent....>)
 
Short story so far...the website being up for only a week...and my cyber duh factor checking in on a regular basis....it may take me a while to catch up ....on the news that is....you know with sexyness getting in the way and all.  So, bare with me...>)  AND...all of this will make much more sence IF you get a little cocktail on before you start reading...or responding...<wagwagwagwag> ...some nekidness required.
 
Music wise right now....I'm spinning the Dj thang at the Ramrod , Fort Lauderdale....on Thurs and Fri nights. The crowd is thick and sexy all night long.  If you stop in the club....Please stop by the booth and say high....I always love it when people stop by to talk dirty.
 
I am also going to have to give M A J O R props to my 'engineer' .  He is Wayne.  He is a cyber genius.  He "Gets" IT.   He set up this site....and Blog.  He and I are also digging our way through Ableton Live and Cubase SX to do some dance music production.  TOO MUCH FUN.  Thank you Wayne, You Are the Man.
 
I'm just a little distracted right now....that worky thang in the way....so I'm gettin' out now.
Thanks for sayin' hi....talk to me soon...say a prayer for us all.
 
Love all around
herbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well give Wayne a big kiss for me! I am truly grateful that you and your fabulous mixes are now up online. You keep the positive energy flowing!
xoxoxoxo
Cara Mia

Owen said...

Appreciiate your blog post