Tuesday, September 20, 2005

August Moon Part 3

I'm sure that I'm not the only one.....critical (of Me only <w>) control freak DJ that I am.....I listen to my sets weeks after the night has faded.....and I start....I should have played a different mix...I could have peaked longer....what? Distortion.....take That out of the box....on and on. But, I never apologize for the music....it's all good...I like it all or I wouldn't play it. Lately, my mixes tend to be during or just after the last break making them shorter, so I can only play around 50 Trax a night, so I can't possibly play everything every night. I can't even play the same tunes in the same order from night to night....it's not how it comes out of me. It's how I give it.
It's called August Moon because it was Full....I look forward to full moons....I feel them.....and I remember the club being nuts on this one......Too much fun.....sexy men Everywhere......inspiring me.....and working me.....>)....I love for people to stop by the booth to...um, talk. All three of the August Moon sets are strong in that I think they are pretty representative as to how my drums flow from style to style. I'll let you Have it. One of the dancers in the club, when he hears a mix that tweaks him....will run up to the booth and yell...."....and That's... How they do it in the Big city"....we love him.....>)
Needless to say...this was Peak night, bangin'. Enjoy.

No comments: