Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Put A Spell On Voodoo




Think the blues...>)

EVERY TIME I walk into the Voodoo Lounge to DJ.....there is One song that comes to my mind. It's a blues standard of sorts.....called "I Put A Spell On You"....the original was done by Screamin' Jay Hawkins....I think my fave version is by the Creedence Clearwater Revival....great band back in the day.....>)....nonetheless....I sing it in my head ....Every Time Partly being to the notion that the club is called The Voodoo Lounge.....how New Orleans......hehehe.

Just a bit of trivia that might put You in a Spell.....At Voodoo.....as I Intend to put ON some Voodoo....and Cast My spell on the dance floor the only way that is Proper Herbicidal.
Oooga Booga...and all That.

I'm diggin' the music....I'm diggin' the Vibe.....It's great to see how people Make certain clubs their Own.....and That's how "Scenes" get started.....So Come out my peeps....let's show 'em just how to throw the Voodoo Down. I'm there for you .....I'm bringin' it....but even with My super-groove DJ powers.....I need YOU to Make the Scene.....to bump the room....So....This Sunday....June 25th....for Babylon Tea....Bring IT. We'll give 'em something to talk about, for a while.

Love All Around
Herbie

No comments: