Wednesday, July 05, 2006

VooDoo in July


Dear Hype Fairy,

Grant me my three wishes....please. As this coming Sunday, July 9th, I've been selected, by Gary Santis, to DJ the infamous Babylon T-dance at Voodoo Lounge....the full moon coming on the horizon that makes my tail wag...I think I see a pattern here...>) ...and So...I'd like for YOU to "Make it Happen".

To do this you need to put the call out to All the Sexy humpin' and bumpin' half nekidness that you always bring me....you know...so we can show off to the newbies just how we...
"Do IT"...the Herbicidal way. Then give them All, that head bobbin', butt bumpin' sexy rubbin' on it, hands in the air, groove infection....sorta like when Missy E hits the stage. Most of all, share with us ALL, the spirit of Love, for the music and each other, that will ultimately drive the night.

Oh yeah...You'll need the details.....That's THIS Sunday...July 9th...for the Babylon T-Dance at the Voodoo Lounge ....downtown Fort Lauderdale FL.....from 5pm to 11pm....come early for free drinks and Extra Groove.

You've never let me down yet....thank you very much....so I'm really looking forward to turning it out....throwin' down some voodoo on the Voodoo. My word to the rest of you ....Believe in the Hype Fairy....and come out for Me and see for yourself....you Won't be disappointed....I promise. Be sure to stop by the DJ booth and say "Hi'.

See you on the dancefloor.
Love all around
Herbie

HerbieJames.com


GarySantis.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will u post the line up u played at voodoo this 9th of june... Theres a song I need to listen to! I cant wait for u to post the info, or even to a podcast for that event! Thanks