Thursday, July 20, 2006

We Can't Have it All....but You Can Have 17....plus 7



Hey There Choon Chasers and Platter Posers

I've said it for a while....that there has been a Load of great dance records out. So many in fact ....that None of us would be able to keep up. Nor would we be able, or Want to play all of them...because they don't all fit into our particular styles....diverse as they are....Thank God. I actually like a Lot of music that I don't play in my sets....just because they don't fit. Here I'm listing 17 of them....not 5, because that would be too few....not 10, because that's too predictable....and not 20, because I Could list 50 and Still not give out the whole Herbicidal truth....>)...so Here....my dance floor divas and doggies....is my current chart of what's tweakin'' my main nerve. Buy them all (key word BUY). My record label friends will love you ....maybe not as much as I do....>0....but it Will keep the tunes flowing back to you in mass quantities. Hope to see you on the dance floor soon....Stop by the booth and say hi.

1. B.E.D. feat. Chloe Myers "Before I Leave" (cdr)
2. India vs Mike M. "Just For One Night" (Amplitude white)
3. Shena "Electrosexual" (NoPrisoners)
4. Dot Matrix "How Could I Love You More" (Amplitude)
5. Sugavox "Gonna"
6. Electrick Bet "Streap Girl EP" (DBX)
7. Di Miro "Crossing the Universe" (LevelOne)
8. Wawa feat. Sharon May Linn "Sunshine' (Vendetta)
9. The House Brothers "Free (on the beach)" (Paprika)
10. Systematic "I Am An Addict" (Egoiste)
11. Favretto feat. Anjee "Summer Nights" (Off)
12. Cassius "Toop Toop"
13. Jamie Lewis vs DJ Pippi feat Kim Cooper "So Sexy"
14. Kathy Brown "Get Another Love" rmx
15. Antoine Clamaran "Keep On Tryin' (Oxyd)
16. Mobin Master feat. D'Empress "Fly" (Hussle)
17, Super Loud Bros "My Days" (Lezzdance)

Oh, Ok.....Since I have to please you all so much of the time playing all that Tribal Da Ta Daa ....Here's a list of a few of the dark nasty hotties that pepper that mix.....less the obvious anthems....of course.

1. Jimmy James "Fashionista"
2. Leeds and Kobbe 'Electro Fuck"
3. Funk Harmony Park "The Winner"
4. Simon and Shaker "Zero"
5. Adrianne "Love Made You Mine"
6. Suzanne Palmer "Keep the Faith"
7. Tom de Neef "Sweat"

Now.....I don't need to tell you ...It works both ways....I give to you ....and you give to me...SO...When I give you an anthem....to fill the dance floor....and give you a hug....then STAY on the dance floor during those times that I'm testing the hottie newies that I think deserve your love and attention....and could turn out to be your New fave song of the future....>)....It's all love to give and take....and I Do love you all.

Feel the Herbicidal
Love all around.
Herbie

HerbieJames.com

No comments: