Monday, February 25, 2008

Drum Sex

Play / Download "Drum Sex"
right click and save


HeyHeyHeeyyy,

Herbie here....checkin' in and trying to keep you up to date as to how it's coming out these days. I'm in the clubs constantly....I spin music two nights a week (and on the occasion, Three)....every week. Then that music translates down into a twice weekly internet Radio Show on GIRL (www.gayinternetradiolive.com), So, let's face it....out of 10 plus hours of spinning a week....I can only "Post" a small portion of all the music that is played. Not that I wouldn't want to share ALL of it with you....I just wouldn't want to put that burden on you of having to listen to that much "Herbicidal" madnesses. SO....That's why I only post bits and "Taste's" of the night’s musical journey. Annnnnd.....from week to week....I just Can't play the same music over and over....as much as I'd like to play it All....it's just Not gonna happen. Whew....all that being said....

Sometimes you just have to know the source.....and that includes the room that I play in twice a week. Holds about 300 people....and gets a Very sexy "rubbin' on it" crowd, Late, almost every night. At least when I'm playing. ;-) Now I know, and exxxspecially lately, that I've been called out, on playing a Lot of vocals....’cuz you know I like to "talk" to you. This particular night was the same....just with the vocals more, uh shall we say….Spread out.....with Lots of drums in between. And Lots of Dirty drums; make for a lot of dirty drum Sex. Just the way I like 'em. Dirty...huhhuh. So Iisten, and see if this set gets your juices flowing in more ways than one. As somebody came by the booth to tell me that night....."You've caused more than a Few divorces tonight." Hey, Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger of the beats. Y’all are the ones to take it upon yourselves to play nice with each other. Wagwagwagwagwag.

Till next time....which will be soon, I promise. Keep living the high life. Keep your head to the sky....and spread some house love. And please....when you see me in the booth....stop by and say hi.

Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

No comments: