Sunday, February 17, 2008

Vote For (the Sleazy side of) Me

Hey Hillary, and All my fave Fab Fans,

It's getting to be That time of the year. An Election Year. (harumph) But this particular political pundit post....isn't about the government side.....it's about the "Sleazy" side. Yes....it's time for Fort Lauderdale's annual "Sleazy Awards."

The coveted Sleazies....that benefit local charities, are given out this year on March 10th at Bill's Filling Station in Wilton Manors. This years "Theme" is a "Sleazy Prom."....I can only imagine.??? This Is one of the most FUN "In the Biz" nights during the year. This is the 5th year anniversary...and every year the party just seems to get wilder and wilder....So....IF you live near enough to get there....I highly recommend it. And be sure and Dress for the theme....as a Lot of people "Get Into IT"...which makes it a very festive event....to say the least. Too much fun, indeed.

As you might imagine....I'm not in it to be voted Prom Queen. No, No, Noooo, No....I'm in the running...to be the "Sleaziest DJ". Now, I Thought, that everybody just Knew, that I was the Sleaziest. Hands down. But, since it's a vote...I'm going to ask you for yours. So take just a sleazy moment and Vote....for Me.

And btw....I just had a Wicked weekend set at the club....so I'm going to post a new podcast hopefully this week.
(Bribe, Bribe) Till then, Keep your heads high....and spread some musical Love.

Love....All around
Herbie
The 5th Annual
SLEAZY AWARDS VOTE NOW!!

This is the Sleaziest event of the year and all monies raised to go various Charities.

Be There, and HAVE A Sleazy NIGHT

No comments: