Monday, April 13, 2009

Man + Dance + Herbie = Mandance 01






As some of you know by now. I have been DJ'ing at the Ramrod Bar in Fort Lauderdale on and off since they opened, a Lot of years ago. It's been one of my mainstay residencies for 10 years, playing anywhere from one to five nights a week there. Currently, I am spinning there every Thursday and Friday night, with a rotating Saturday night every month or so.

One thing I have to say about the Ramrod. In all my humble travels to the bit of the world that I've seen.... I've been to a lot of bars and dance clubs around the world and there is nothing like it anywhere. It has a great "Vibe". A very friendly and sexy crowd....to say the least. It is also one of the only places that has a disc jockey every night of the week. Each one of them has their own style, but all of them work together to create the unique vibe that is the Ramrod.


One thing is though, it's not a dance club per se. No dance floor so to speak. EXCEPT !!! Once a month now. On the 3rd Friday night of each month. Ramrod will move walls around to create a dance club. Turns out; It Works. And with the size of the room being what it is....it's packed with a line out to the street. AND....I am going to spin the Herbicidal. Voila....Mandance.!! Trust me....get there early to avoid the crush rush. Ok now....the word is out. So for all you peoples who want to Dance to the treatment. Bring your troubles to the ManDance floor....and Release yourself with Me.....your friendly neighborhood experience maker.


I look forward to feeling you on April 17th and every third Friday of the month after that.


Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

http://www.ramrodbar.com

No comments: