Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Taste of Sweat 2012

download taste of sweat mp3

Time to catch up,

Heyyyyyy.  Well....Since the Last time you heard from me.  Yes, I played a fanTasticly Sexxxy party for this years Winter Party in Miami.  Other than the party being in Fort Lauderdale....at Bill’s Filling Station; the Energy was Still hot...Very.  I had originally said that I wanted to play them All my “currently Favorite” tracks.  Being more realistic....I turned Out that party with the perfect set of Herbicidal hotties.  

This set is about the middle of peak night.  So it’s full of that big synthy, progressive, vocal that I love.  Hey, there are Only so many tracks to play in a night....and This was That one.  They had fun.....So did I !!

I want to personally thank All the friends and fans (*You know who You are.) who came out that night.  Remember me telling you about the “List”...and Me being On It....the “The Hottest DJ’s the Planet Has to Offer”...(*list). And, who had to put up with (*again), my seemingly endless, and Shameless, self promotion.  But Hey,....it Obviously worked.  And, I’d Do It again....and Again.
(*note to self....”Do IT Again.”)

Some Great Songs in this set.....and, I do Really love them all.  Not all are brand new...but Just because it’s New....Doesn’t always make it better.  I hope you still “Get Me.”  Never stop listening.  As, Miles Davis said once, that he would listen to Everything as rhythm.  Think about it.  Never underestimate the connective Power of Music.

That in mind.....Keep your head to the sky....It’s listening too.

Love....All around.
Herbie


PS. In case you’re wondering.  I AM Still a CD DJ.  If you’re listening for that sort of thing.

No comments: