Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bath House part 1

Download Bath House 1.mp3
Right Click and Save to download


You said a Mouthful, 


What Really happened was.... Me, minding my Own business....Doin’ my Own thing...when it All broke loose.  It was like, head down and speeding down the road toward the rail...and by that time, it was Out of my hands.  I had been warned ….that there were going to be famous people involved....and, that I had better keep my clothes on.  Well...That didn’t happen either.  Believe me when I tell you....I’m innocent.  But, then it happened.  Somebody had climbed up on the stage....and they started yelling.  Things started flying....some things were said that can Never be repeated.  There was a firetruck involved....and by close....well let’s just say....some good clothes were torn.... hearts had been broken....and I was Face down in the kiddie pool.  Electro house just Blaring away.  


Backing up a bit.  I get to play some Wild parties ….and so it happens every other Saturday night. The rules are No cameras....and No vocals.  Picture it.  Wild I tell you....and Yes....there’s a pool table involved....ask Billy.  Sonically....it’s a mash of progressive electro....and tribal.  Yes....A Word slips out now and then....but No Divas...and No Dance Vocals.  !!  Tell me that That’s not a hard gig!  But, sometimes....the sets are Sexxxxxxy.  These are a couple of them.


So,  Forgive me the low 60hz hum under the whole mix....which you’ll probably never hear....it’s not me....it’s them.  But the sexual tension is thick....and the beats are Hhhhhot.  Conjure up your own mix of the kiddie pool circumstances....and turn up the volume....and enjoy a truly Herbicidal Backroom Treatment....I call it Bath House music.


I really do wish that you ALL could get the Full “Treatment” and hear it All.  You’ll just need to get Out more to keep up.  I play it ALL....and I love all kinds of music.  Call me Inconsistent if you must.....but I play the room....it’s a gift...and I’ll give it the Way it’s Given to Me.....with Love.  Can you Feel me.


Trust me....I have some Early sets to love you with soon....but it’s hard choosing which ones to lay on you first and when.  I’m Very distracted you must know.  So, Be Patient.


Meantime....enjoy this hardness for what it is.


Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you reddy to go with dj party come with us :-Fort Lauderdale dj will have the capacity to weave enchantment with their music. The photo booth rental West Palm Beach and djs in Boca Raton will also be a cool expansion to the beach parties where the atmosphere will be absolutely electrifying. The Djs in Miami as well as djs in West Palm Beach have talented in fulfilling the needs of the individuals.