Monday, July 16, 2012

He Thinks he's Straight

download He Thinks he's Straight.mp3
right click and save to download


Yessssss My Children.  This, was “One of Those Nights”.  I love my Friday’s.  They are most Def one of the best nights in the club.  I can usually gauge that by close to midnight....there will be a Havin’ It crowd.  Some usual suspects....who I love....and always a few new faces....unsuspecting tourists and some locals who heard about our little scene, but just came by to see how we DO.  Love them all.  But, sometimes....it gets rowdy.  They yell at me....ok, and I yell back....to stir it UP.  This, was one of those!  


Here’s a set of some big....Main stage....proggy Anthems....My Peak Night Sound of late.  I think that pretty much covers it.  I will suggest that if you are nearby sometime.....that you actually get out and come by the club.....to hear / watch it all Happen first hand....as the sound system is rockin’....the crowd is friendly and, like I said before, “Havin’ IT”.  Yes, I’m spoiled.  I Still use CD’s...(*no sync button Yet.)  I hope you get me.  I play a Lot of new musics...and test some that only get played once or twice....it’s hard to keep up, I know.  But, I lean towards playing more Melodic, UPlifting, Feel Good vocals and yes, some techy side of the big room.  I think you’ll Like.  So, press play....turn it up Loud....and have a “Kiki” for Me....With Me.


I sincerely do Hope that you will get to hear it Live on a floor near you soon.  Served up Herbicidal.....the way I DO!


Meantime....Keep your heads to the sky.....Your hands in the air.....your Voices Out and Proud...Eat your veggies....Call your Mom....and above all....Stay Tuned!  We ain’t done yet.


Love all around
Herbie


http://www.herbiejames.com