Tuesday, March 05, 2013

2013 Reboot

download sweat2013teaser.mp3
right click and save to download



Hello There, my big little beat bunny buddies,

I’ve been missing you. And, I Hope you’ve all been wundrin’ what’s happening with me. But, I’m here now. And, once again, I’m “On the List”; and quite the list it is. Of “The Hottest DJ’s on the Planet” (*their quote not mine). Which means I’m playing again for Miami’s Winter Party, presented by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. It’s most definitely one of the biggest, most Represented “Circuit” parties of the year, anywhere in the world. And, It’s Right here in our back yard, which means, that You....Should do your job to keep the fight going by supporting these events. So please, try to come out to help them, help us, help Me, make sure that their services to Our Community, Live on. Tickets for “Sweat” are Only $10. in advance, $15 at the door. It’s without doubt, one of the sexiest crowds to gather, So, gear UP and bring some Love to Shake and Rub. I promise.... I’m doing my part of the job to make it memorable.

Can you just imagine how excited I AM. I played this same party last year to a Very hot crowd. So, I know if you were There, at Bill’s Filling Station ,for “Sweat”, Last year, and I know, You know what I’m sayin’.... then I hope you will plan on making This years party, even better. Word of mouth you know. It’s a great time to be seen.
And, as I always say....”You have to be Seen, to be Had.”
See you at Sweat.!!

Music....As Always....There’s been So much good musics to fall in love with. All kinds of hotties out there ….vocals, and not vocals. Techy, noise tracks that are just to take their heads off.....and Sexy deep grooves, that grab you at the hips just to give you a good shaky shake.

So, Right now, I’m going to jump Head First, right back into 2013 with some of the big room, peak night, main stage bangers that I’ve been pumping.....just a taste to Wet your, um,....Whistle.

The Music: (*Yes, I’m Still using CDs...With, Only 2 sources....rrrrr.) This set puts us in the club, right about when the bus lets off around 12:30 / 1am. Peak night....Push ‘em till they Rub it off, Sexiness... to just see how much they can take. With a Twist. BTW.....They Did. !!

Here’s hoping that I’ll be seeing you all for a good night on the town (*slurp) Soon.
Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

http://www.winterparty.org

No comments: