Sunday, November 06, 2005

That Bitch Wilma made me do it (Hype Chart).

Dear Wilma,

You seem like such a bitch.....just sitting there being analyzed.....watching, being watched....creeping along oh so very slowly....kinda scary you are.....Big as you are....but I Know ....that your sexiness, is just a front....a lure.....a disquise....but not much....and so they say. You'll not fool me....no sneaking....in fact .....go away before you start is what I have to say.

You have inspired me to do a new chart though.....but, not only that ...the electricity that is in the air because of you is.....shall we say..... Delicious......even Groovy....as it has driven me....and my crowd....to do wild and Crazy things. I mean look....when my friend Micheal brings a Big plate or his...as he calls them the "I'm still tweaking my soon to be legendary new years recipe" Killer chocolate cookies to the bar and passing them around the "inner" crowd....the crowd that was Packed in like so many sardines because of the torrential downpour that ultimately Flooded the parking lots and streets to, and I'm Not jokeing, Knee Deep water everywhere that night....:.....welll....I'm just sayin'....It inspired me....and Yes...I was ON>....>0
and Once again...(true confession)....I didn't record the night.....What WAS I thinking????... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....guess you just had to be there....and yes....they were talking about this one too.

It has been two weeks now....most of it without electricity....and no worky thangs to propel this madness, so this chart is, to say the least, Hype. >)

AND NOW.....for you people who care to read these sorts of endless lists....this is my ever changing and sometime mystifying, hype chart for the moment. (In no specific order, as the music comes out how it comes out. It's a gift, I just channel it.) Here it goes.

1. Tom Novy "Your Body"
2. Superchumbo "Everything U"
3. Nu Rhythmix "Babylon" rmxs
4. Sunset Crew "This Is Our Time"
5. Chuck Love "Funky Ass Beat"
6. Alma Latina feat. Romina Johnson "Mas Que Nada"
7. Cevin Fisher and DJ Kelee "Concrete Jungle"
8. Mark Landers "Superbone"
9. Cream vs Hoxton Whores "Sunshine of Your Love"
10. Roger Sanchez "Turn Up the Music"
11. Undah-Dub "Color of Twist"
12. Juan Megan and Gio Lopez "I let U Funk Me"
13. Morillo feat. Terra Deva "Waiting in the Darkness"
14. DJ Chus '"That Feeling" rmxs
15. Matteo Esse and Sant Feat. Steve Edwards "My Revolution"
16. Rivera Project feat Lara Vane "Some Kind of Heaven"
17. AFTC feat Inaya Day "Reach Out to Me"
18. Miguel Picasso "Let Me Tell You"
19. Sissoko "Show Me"
20. Coburn "We Interrupt This Program"

Ps....Sorry, that I'm not giving up the particular Mixes that each track so deserve...but then that would be giving up the total Herbicidal sexualness.....>0

So, for now....all you twisted, addicted to dancefloor madnesses you....spread the love that loves you .....stop by my booth when you get a chance and say high.....I promise a good ride.....it changes about every five minutes you know.....(Tail waggin').

Herbie

No comments: