Saturday, May 27, 2006

the ...."If YOU Want to be A Cool Guy this Summer" Dance Chart...>0

Hey guys ....and Dolls,

I have been a Very busy boy...work work work .....ok...and some Play...wagwagwag. But along the way....I've picked up some Great new tunes to give the off season, of the summer, just a little extra z,zz,zizzle fo mi jizzle. I know some of you have been out with me and heard it before....but the vibe is bumpy, uplifting vocal club Funk. So for you groovers and collectors out there....jump on your fave download site....you know record stores are harder and harder to come by these days...>(...and Legally pick up some of your faves....It'll do your Soul good.

Keep in mind, that the numbers here mean nothing more than a number....as ALL these tunes, as with ALL the tunes on past charts, are ALL ....Great tunes in their own place in the mix of things....In other words.....Fierceness. Here's my May 06 Summer kick start chartness.....Love yaz.

1. Milk and Sugar "Has Your Man Got Soul"
2. Micheal Grey "Borderline"
3. La Union " Love Sessions" (Love Corporation)
4. Ste.Ga.Shop "Supermarket" (d:vision)
5. SZ "Somebody Is Watching Me" (Colorz)
6. Schwarz and Funk "Pumpin" (Lemans)
7. Electro Blues "Gosto De Mar" (d:vision)
8. Tania Monies "House Music 4 Ever" (Airplane)
9. Erick Dere "He's My Man" (Duplex)
10 Audiowhores "Not Goin' Back"
11. Mink "Glory of Life"
12 RAF "Remaster"
13 Third Member "Tidal Flow"
14 Tony Moran and Deep Influence "Cafe Con Alegria"
15 Ralphi Rosario feat Mia "You Can Turn Me On"
16 Those Guys "I Walk Alone"
17 Underground Movement "Dirty"
18 Dolce "I Will" rmxs
19 Dirty German "On This Dancefloor"
20 Jay feat Inusa Groove "Dance 4 Your Life"
21 Superfunk feat Ron Carroll "Lucky Star 06"
22 Matteo Esse n Sant "Bass Gets Move"
23 Miami Ice "Better Than Perfect"
24 Menace to Society "Hi Fly"
25 Sunloverz "Shine On"

Now...Add to all these ...All the recurrents from my past charts here on my site.....and weekly pulls of Classics from ..the Wall of Vinyl ....and Voila....you have the Herbicidal Sexualness. The way it comes out of me turns out different just about every night....hehe

Look for me soon....I'll be "givin' it"....so that You can be "havin' IT"....>)

See you on the Dancefloor
Love All around
Herbie

www.herbiejames.com

No comments: