Wednesday, May 17, 2006

IML Send-Off Party


Hey Hey,
First let me thank All the sexy people who came out this past week.....as Both the Coliseum and Voodoo Lounge had great crowds.....I have heard nothing but good things and am looking forward to the rest of the summer with my local nasties getting me through it. I love you .....love you all. I'm sure we'll see each others' soon. Meantime......Write a note to your boss....Jump in your cars....and Drive with me this weekend....Saturday the 20th...to St Petersburg FL.....to the Platform Bar....as I'll be spinning for their International Mister Leather Sendoff Party for the SEXY...Lincoln....(that's his Name....I'll get you the "Screenname" later)
Kris and Jim have a nice space and I'll be supprised if it's not Packed with sexy bois and MENS...>0 More news as it happens.
Zoom Zoom Zoom....y'all Try and keep up, Will ya....>)...Enjoy the Liquid Sunshine.
Love all around
Herbie

No comments: