Sunday, May 07, 2006

Let's Get This Muther Truckin'


Dear Hype Fairy:
..Please bring me the same sexy half nekid crowd to the Coliseum that packed the room last time I played there.....It was Legendary....Thanks.... Herbie
OK, that'll Do it....So Again my friends....Looks like it will be ON ...Saturday night, May 13th, at the Coliseum....the Herbicidal Fierceness will be "Mother Trucking" pounding the floor into a mass of sweaty sexiness....so Here's the deal...Come out that night.......Get your Groove on.....Find your spotlight.....Use It to Shine....and Trust Me...with You there...the sparks will Fly off the Floor..... The Celebrity Glitterati....Kitty Meow and Erika Norell will be on stage "Givin' it " ...the Poplife paparazzi will shoot the night into Stardome....and by the end ....you Will be Beat.
Now, the first time I played the Coliseum....there were some ....who didn't know me....They have since become Fans, and there were even some, who said it couldn't happen....They have been proven wrong....Now it's time for us to come Back ....and hump and bump the Coliseum into an orgy of muscle and sweat.....Hope I got your attention.
Really looking forward to seeing you all again....because it takes YOU, to Rock My world..
Love all around
Herbie

HerbieJames.com

GarySantis.com

No comments: