Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Coliseum Baby.....and my Tail's Waggin.



Heyyyy. to All My Favorite Body Movers and Booty Shakers,


Ok.....This is how it's gonna go....This Side, and That Side.....This side is the DJ Booth.........and That Side.....is the Dancefloor..... Where IS That you ask.....The Coliseum in Fort Lauderdale.....When you ask...??....THIS Saturday Night.....April 29th....Main Floor....Peak night....and by All accounts so far....the Sexiness Will BE there. SO....IF....YOU Want to BE ....then YOU Better BE There This Saturday . Gary Santis has opened his arms and Extended the door policy ....so there will be NO Cover BeFore Midnight.

On that note....for All you people who for Years, have been telling me just how Much you love the music that I play....and just how Much you Wish that I was playing a room with a dance Floor....well, my Friend...THIS >>....IS IT !!!! I can't beGin to tell you how excited I am....and how priviledged I feel to be given this opportunity to play such a great room.
Needless to say.....MY Tail.....is Waggin'...Bigtime I'm bringin' Love with me.....and I'm going to "Give It"....so I NEED you ALL to come out...distance permitting....and show some love back at ME. I'm not going to beg....I just need some "Hands in the air...jumpin' high....screamin for your favorite song....Lovin'...>)

It's Coliseum Baby...and My tail's waggin'....Come out and let Me wag Yours
Say hi from the dance floor...>0...it's going to be Herbicidal.

Love all around
Herbie

No comments: