Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"CockTailed, Bumped, Groped and Beat"

Play/Download Cocktailed... Part 1 MP3

Play/Download Cocktailed... Part 2 MP3

Zoom zoom Zoom Yall,

It's been over a month since I posted a set ....for your "listening only" Pleasure........>) Consider....as I record almost everything now....and with the Re-pet-ta-tive nature of the dance music Beast being what it IS.....that it would most likely bore you to tears shifting through it all....SO...by the time I Do post a set....at Least it has new music on it. and Buddy..let me say now.....there is some Fierceness to be had....."I Make the Beat go Boom Papi"....(indeeeed).

So This time.....I'm posting Two sets....They are both from Different Friday nights....incase you hear a same song or two on them, that's why.....But they are also both recorded during Peak night....from about midnight to two....in this case, we close at three. So here....If you can imagine....this bar is Packed....with a sexy, mostly shirtless "rubbin' on it" crowd....and If I Hook them just right.....they stay till the lights come on...>)

We'll be calling These sets.....:"Cocktailed, Bumped, Groped and Beat"....and knowing this place....it was probably Scandalous..... Gotta give 'em Something to talk about....It's Why I leave the house....hehe.

Here's some hypeness for you....On April 29th...I'm going to get to Play a crowd that Looks like That....at a Real dance club.....Coliseum...Fort Lauderdale.
BE ....There.....they Will be talking....trust.

Till then.....unless there Needs to be some Herbicidal to Report.....I look Forward to seeing YOU..."CockTailed, Bumped, Groped and Beat DOWN"....on My dance floor.....It's How we Do it.

Love All Around
Herbie

Herbie's Current Schedule

No comments: