Saturday, April 08, 2006

Herbicidal Chartness WMC 06

I was Seen....and Had this past Winter Music Conference....as always it was over the top and way too much fun....(Only dealing with the positive side here...>).!..The Real thing about WMC every year though.....Is that it seems to "Inspire" me. Being out in the clubs and Always haveing somebody on the decks that is, on some level of competence, incredible....and Always on their best behavior....music wise....I am inevitably turned onto a ton of new choons....even new styles. So it turns out that in the following weeks....the Next couple of weeks that I'm spinning in the club.....I Too....am on My best behavior....>0. I always try to turn new music....but hearing all these world-class DJ's....it seems to come out a little different. And....I am always privy to new, pre-release, promos, which is a privilege and honor to know that I'm one of the first to debut a record. That being the case....I represent where props are due.....SO.....Here's the chart. When you see me in the booth....Always stop by and say hi....see you on the floor.

Love all around
Herbie

1. 2 Raumwohnung "Sex Secret" (Star 69)
2. Micheal M "The Beat" (Amplitude)
3. Christian Hornbostel Feat Keith Thomson "All God's Children Got Rhythm" Soulfuric Deep)
4. The Undah Dub "He Had Sex With a White Girl" (Decible)
5. Benny Benassi "Who's Your Daddy" (ZYX)
6. Woody B and Karis "Turn Up the Music" (d:vision)
7. The Beginerz "Love Me More" (Nocturnal Groove)
8. Squat 84 "Good Stuff" (Ocean Trax) Nick Mora's Late nite Dub
9. Scape feat D'Empress "Be My Friend" (Ministry of Sound)
10 . Martin Solveig "Jealousy" (Defected)
11. Blaze "Most Precious Love" Ian Carey dub (cdr)
12. Barry Huffine "Empower" (Purchase)
13. Rochelle Fleming "Are You Ready For Me" (d:vision)
14. Hoxton Whores vs Blox "Don't You Feel Like Love" (white)
15. Mish Mash "Speechless" (Ministry of Sound)
16. Steven Tibet "Back In My Life' (K Records)
17. Warren Clark "Jazz" (Fluential)
18. Danny Teneglia "Dibiza" (Stereo)
19. 2 Touch "Blue Monday 2006" (House Fever)
20. Neil H "Word Up" (Duplex)
21. Dynamic Rockers "Life" (Stamina)
22. Psycosomatic feat Francesca "Get On Da Move" (Airplane)
23. Spankox vs Pain and Rossini "Hands Up In Da Club" (Nustar)
24. Gnarles Barkly "Crazy the Funky" (cdr)
25. Peyton "I'll Rise" (Head Kandi)

....ok there was just too many Fiercenesses...and I'm Still on the hunt...s'it for now....
Love all around.....BTW....You figure out what mixes I'm playing.....Better Yet .....Come out and Hear me play them.....It's called the Herbicidal Sexualness...>0
H

No comments: