Saturday, April 08, 2006

More Herbicidal Sexualness....insert Cowboy here.



Ok....and You Know who You are,

This weekend is definitely on the Crazy tip....there's a Lot going on....Tourists....we Love them....well as many as we can.....>0....and This weekend is the 1st Gay Rodeo for south Florida....yee Haa....Ride 'em Cowboy...mind you, these are no Ordinary Cowboys...quite the sophisticates as a lot.....and they're everywhere I go.....So I expect that some will also be at this Sunday's Babylon T Dance @ Voodoo....Wear gear. This Sunday I Need to see all my regular peeps....I want to see a Lot of Hands to Heaven....Some Holler'n and Screaming....and Lots of Bump'n and Grind'n....as the Herbicidal Sexualness is Bang ON....I've got a Lot of New music and You're going to be the First to hear it....Keep your ears peeled for some hotties. and Please....Stop by the DJ booth and say hi....Feel the Love. See you then....on the dance floor.


Herbie
@ Voodoo Lounge Sunday April 9th 5pm to 11pm
HerbieJames.com

No comments: