Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Chart Toppings for Beat Aliens


Helloooo
I figure it's been a little over due....me giving up some of the ingredients to the Herbicidal Sexualness....and the stuff I use to serve it....so ...for all you Beat Freaks that enjoy searching out some of these finer slices of musical tasties....here's a few of the titles that have been tweakin' my main nerve lately. Again...it's only a number....it's all in how you spluge them together that turns the crowd into a head bobbin', booty grindin', ball of mashed flesh....sounds durty...but it's kinda what it does to me on a good night...so here you 'ave it.

1. No Dolls "Nothing Like the Original" all
2. Kathy Brown "Get Another Love"
3. Superchumbo feat. Kartherine Ellis "Be My Dog" orig
4. Fergie "London Bridge"
5. Trick n Kubic feat Valeska "Easy" JCA
6. Mike Mucci "On and On" all
7. The Absolute "There Will Come A Day" Mark Picchotti rmx
8. Jason Hates Jazz "Pray For Love" Chus and Penn
9. Ceevox "Love Is" Peter Presta
10. Benny Maze "Visual Source"
11. Jerome Isma-Ac "Miami Essentials" dub
12. MIDI n Mowree feat. SoulXpres "Burnin"
13. Micha Daniels "Take Me Higher" all
14. Dino V "No More Pain" dub
15. Roger Sanchez "Lost" Alyson Calagna mix
16, G Club feat Haze "Faith" all

Now don't forget to look at all my past charts here ....add them to this because a lot of them are still in the box and still in rotation....also, I constantly dig the "Wall" to pull out classics....and I never forget that I have a crowd, so I always play for them....so here's a couple of 'most requested’.
Micheal M "Dear Diary"
Justin Timberfuck "Sexy Back" (I just like Dean's work)
Suzanne Palmer "Keep the Faith"
And the list goes ...On and On....constantly changing....always depending on the crowd, the venue, the theme, the night, the moon, my head, who's yellin' and who'sshakin'.
So I hope you'll also listen to a podcast or two...to see what else is in there that was turning the night at that time....and I hope that you'll seek me out at the clubs...and maybe even tell somebody ....'cause I Need to play Twilo.

Meantime....feel the love all around you.

Herbie

www.herbiejames.com

No comments: