Friday, January 19, 2007

Glad to be here in 2007

Play/Download New Year 2007

Happy New Year All You Dance Beat Freaks;

Thank You for making this great past year, one of the most exciting, creative, sexy and Fun filled years to date. And without going too deeply into the lurid, sordid, and somewhat incriminating details of 2006....let's just say that I learned a LOT...good stuff all around....Great, great year.

DJ wise, it wasn't a bad year at all. I still spin my weekly residence every Thursday and Friday night. I have turned out a wicked fun monthly for Gary Santis at either the Coliseum or VooDoo Lounge. I received the rock star treatment in Phoenix at the "Keeping the Desert Hot" party, and Rocked it. I got to spin for White Party, the Leather Mask Ball and, I was asked to be the first DJ to revive the Tribe of Man parties. Anytime you see Me in the booth....I'm there for You to get Your "Groove ON"...Anything I can do to help.

Getting on with 2007...let me just say up front...that I'd love to Podcast it all. It just can't happen....there's just too much music being played week to week. So, I'm going to try to focus you on the highlights as it were. This, being the first mix Up for the year....This is how I started the New Year....First set of the night....and what a Bang it was.

Stay tuned...there's more to come....and I'll try to be better posting ...for all you beat bunnies that can't get enough. Meanwhile....write to me, herbie@herbiejames.com, and let me hear what You've been up to....and What it is music wise that You've been diggin'....what Ever it is. Till next time.

Love all around
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Herbie

your working those decks like a pro.

mix well,
Flagdoc