Thursday, January 25, 2007

Goes ON Gets OFF - Peak night Herbicidal Nastiness

Play/Download: Goes ON Gets OFF

TO: ALL you Insatiable, Big Room, Beat Addicts;

I have been beat UP lately, with requests for one of my late night, big room ,dark 'n sexy, hands all over you, rub on it, sets. I've recorded several along the way....but they just never got to what I call, Podcast quality. I've said it before ...I like to play to my crowd, which always includes classics, and hits...but...when it comes to podcasts.... I want what I post, to sound a little more, shall we say, Timeless....So, I don't want to have them include the more big room, Anthem, top forty hits. Got me? So....This set happened this past Friday night...and yes...They, were rubbin' it....and grindin' it....and bobbin' it...and probably later, Strokin' IT. What we like to call....Cocktailed, Bumped, Groped and Beat...the Herbicidal way.

I call the set, "Goes ON, Gets OFF". It's taken from Peak night, till around 2:30ish. (we close at 3am) Packed club. It felt So Gooood. And, here ya go....some of my fave, drummy, dubby, beaty, tweaky, tribal nastinesses. I hope it makes Your tail wag.....Mine sure was...wagwagwagwag.

Hope I'm spinning a club near You soon....so that you'll be able to get the full, "All Herbie All the Time" effect. Tell somebody...let's work it out. Feeling You.

Love all around,
Herbie

http://www.herbiejames.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I wish you could bring back the Sleaze to the bars out here in SoCal