Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Herbicidal Beatdown Chart du jour



This goes out to all you turntable trainspotters and track list collectors. It's time for a fresh chart. I love them. They give me a chance to share with my peoples who really Love the music, the music that I love. Love it enough to go out for themselves and search it out...and then Buy it. You know who you are, and I love you too.

Charts are hard because they are really only a skim off the top of what's working my main nerve at the moment. I Want to include all styles of music too....again...that's hard because I can't play it all in a night, or at most clubs. So here's a nice view of what's hot in my "Dance" box right Now. I also encourage you to go back and check out my past charts as there are a Lot of great songs that Stay in the box, and get played recurrently. Whatever your sources are, and there are some really good online music stores for downloading, that aren't mainstream....such as Beatport, Juno, Traxsource, to name a coupla faves. Add them to your "Favorite Places". Visit them often, and Stop by my booth when you see me....say Hi. I love it when you do what cha do.

On that note....THE CHART....January/February 2007

1. Milk and Sugar "Stay Around" (DJ Delicious n Till West rmx)
2. Infernal "Self Control" (Robbie Rivera rmx)
3. Dinah Washington vs Gauzz "Ain't Gonna Cry No More" (Bitgras rmx)
4. Mika "Grace Kelly" (Bimbo Jones rmx)
5. Big Bass vs Michelle Narine "What You Do (playing with stones) (the Young Punx rmx)
6. Disco Rouge "I Lose My Mind" (Ohm rmx)
7. Jochen Pash "Music Makes Me Groove" (Raul Rincon rmx)
8. Christian De Hugo "Music Is U" original
9. Wi-Fi feat Melanie B "Be Without You" (Soul Seekerz rmx)
10. Tanto Project feat. Dikla "Fly Away" original
11. Those Guys "I Walk Alone" (Steve Mac rmx)
12. Christian Hornbostel feat Beverly V. "Joy" (Moto Blanco Vocal rmx)
13. P.I.P. "Still In Love" (King n Rock rmx)
14. Ralph Falcon "I Need Someone" (Orig. n Kobbe and Leeds rmxs)
15. Carlos Faurelle "Terciera" (Peter Bailey rmx)
16. Tinta "Stay" (Alyson Calagna rmx)
17. Suzanne Palmer "Twisted" (Peter Bailey n Anthony Acid rmx)
18. And If feat. Alison Limerick "Let Me Lead You to Heaven" (Minimal Chic rmx)
19. The Newest - bang your nuts on the wall - electro wickednesses (all)
20. The Newest - throw down - big room - sexy - tribal fierceness (all)

Hope you're All having a Very, healthy and happy new year. So Far it's a wild one, so...Stay Tuned...there's much more to come. Winter Music Conference, in Miami, is right around the corner...
so, new music is happenin', Now.

See you in the clubs, soon.
Love all around
Herbie

www.herbiejames.com


http://www.myspace.com/herbiejames

No comments: